Frequently Asked Questions + Information
- US shipping may be delayed by a few days up to a couple weeks.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (outside of US) is open again, however expect severe delays - potentially months! If you are not ok/able/willing to wait for an undetermined amount of time DO NOT ORDER. Some packages may take 2+ months to arrive.
Seems obvious but... IF THERE ARE NO ITEMS LISTED FOR SALE, I AM SOLD OUT! You can sign up to be notified of the next release on the home page.
How do I order?
- About once a month, I will announce the date and time of the next restock. Restock information can always be found on the top of my homepage or in my bio on Instagram
- Restocks tend to sell out very quickly! Most items sell in the first 1-2 minutes.
- Because the sale moves extremely quick, you should checkout my Instagram stories or preview highlight, about 24 hours before the scheduled restock. Previews allow you to view items before the sale goes live.
- Carts DO NOT hold/reserve items. Most likely the item is in several other carts at the same time. Whoever completes checkout first will receive an order email confirmation and the item.
- If you place multiple orders, I will combine orders and refund extra shipping (if it is possible to do so).
•Can I reserve/hold items?
Can I see what will be available before you restock?
Yes. I show previews of each piece on instagram stories about 24 hours prior to releasing. They may also be saved to the "Previews" highlight. You can follow along @seagoat.ceramics
You haven't replied to my DM / email / comment!
Due to the volume of messages and comments I receive, I simply cannot answer or reply to every one. If your question can be answered here in the FAQ section, I most likely will not reply. If the answer to your comment can be found in the caption of the post, I most likely will not reply. Please take time to read the information already provided. If your question isn't answered here in the FAQ or in the post caption, try sending an email. Comments and DMs tend to get buried.
Ritual cauldrons are intended to hold tools, such sage, palo santo, incense cone, crystals ect. I have not tested or certified these as fire proof. If you choose to burn herbs ect in your cauldron, you do so at your own risk. Ceramic is fairly heat resistant, but you can add a layer of soil, sand or salt inside to create an added layer of protection. Cauldron may get hot, so always use on a heat resistant surface and do not touch until cooled.
Can I create an account?
You can! Here's the link https://seagoatceramics.com/account/register
There is no way to add/save credit card information to your account before checkout.
When will my order ship?
Most orders are processed & shipped out within 3 business days. Orders including made to order items, such as candles, typically require 3-5 additional business days. Items will ship out together once all items are ready for shipment.
What is the time zone, time difference?
My restocks happen in Arizona Mountain Time. Google it. Or use this link here - set one side to Arizona Mountain Time!
Returns / Exchanges / Cancellations
I do not accept returns or exchanges. All sales are final.
If you need to cancel your order, you may do so within 24 hours of purchasing, however I reserve the right to refuse any/all future orders after a cancellation.
Damages / Mail Theft
I package extremely well! But, in the unfortunate event your package arrives damaged in transit, please contact the postal service as soon as possible. Keep all packaging and take photos as they will most likely require these things from you. Claims must be received by postal service in a timely manner, or you may not be eligible to file a claim.
You must contact me within 48 hours of delivery if there is a problem with your order.